Crap overflowing from my brains

Serious stuff, crappie stuff..all these stuff are running thru my brains...

Thursday, October 05, 2006

family time

for the past weeks, i've kept on thinking abt the word family...to me, it has a diff meaning from most of the people out there..to others, a family means a dad, mum and mayb siblings...but to me, a family means my grandparents, my aunties and my uncles...
from young, i've been brought up by my grandparents, aunties and uncles. I've not seen my dad since i was pretty young and i dun realli have a good relationship with my mum since i dun realli come in contact with her. I've juz started talking to my sis but tats still considered quite superficial in a way as we dun live together and dun realli know each other veri well...

i went to a jap place for lunch with my fren one sun and i saw a family; a father, a mother and two children. They were having their lunch too...suddenly i had a thot...wat does it feel to eat like tat? when i was younger and even now, my uncles would bring us out for meals with the family, but it never seem quite rite to me...no matter how much i had enjoyed myself, deep in my heart i know tat i am not realli part of THE family...how does it feel to eat out like a family? How does it feel to live as a family?
But come to tink of it, i've never regretted not having a family coz God is good...Wherever i have lacked at, He has given me plentiful, even more than i can imgaine... My aunties love me alot..i am a princess to them and they are willing to give me everything unconditionally..my uncles and aunties treat me like their own too...i am truly blessed to be here...sometimes i will also tink, "if i realli have a family of my own, would i still be the person i am now?" seriously, i dun tink so...i dun tink i will be taught the same way and i may not even get the privileges i have now...
life is one big irony but if we see it differently, everything will be more colourful and enjoyable...

1 Comments:

At October 16, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey ms soo!!!
so sad couldn't see u on my last day..aniwaes..hope ure feeling alot alot better le..take care wor!
=)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home