Crap overflowing from my brains

Serious stuff, crappie stuff..all these stuff are running thru my brains...

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

car accident

now i'm feeling better..i had the biggest shock of my life tat made me say onli these words "shit, wah liao, stoopid and idiot"...i know tat these are bad words tat cannot be used but once i'm tensed or shocked, you can hear these words from my mouth...
my bf msged me yesterday tat he had been in a car accident and it was pretty bad as the car was in a bad shape but i didnt realli take note till i saw him juz now in msn...woah..oh boy wat a shock i had!!!his neck was stiff and he had bandage ard his neck...gosh...and he didnt even wanna see a doc...wah bian...i warned him to see a doc tml or he's gonna get it BIG time from me..haha...wah this is my stubborn bf...and i hate it when his stubbornness acts up...but i'm stubborn too..so lets see who wins..humph...
but realli thank God tat He was protecting him (dun know how many angels are kenna smashed laio..argh not a pretty sight...) if it were not for Him, dun know wat will happen..shudder..dun even dare to tink abt it...shit...

THANK YOU JESUS!!!

1 Comments:

At September 15, 2006, Blogger nulay said...

phew... thk God for protection!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home