Crap overflowing from my brains

Serious stuff, crappie stuff..all these stuff are running thru my brains...

Friday, September 22, 2006

My day

Today has been a long day...i started work at 6.50am and had class till 10.30pm...argh..i am so tired i can fall asleep any min..haha...

My day has been good...Thank you grandmama for the carrot cake...it was superb...muz learn from you...this is one of my fav cakes...yumyum... ;p the "visit" and the cake realli made my day...not onli its one of my fav cakes, its the thot tat matters most and i'm realli touched and happy..haha..so mushy rite? ;) Thank you again "Grandmama"!!!!

Cant realli understand wat one of the lecturer was talking abt coz of her accent..i had such a bad headache from trying to concentrate tat i juz wanna run home...hope tml will be better...But i realli enjoy school...even though i always sob when i have to rush my assignments, its a joy to understand more abt the early childhood education not onli in s'pore but in other parts of the world...its an eye opener for me, to interact with so many diff people of diff cultures and beliefs, and also to build up my confidence... :) i got back two of my modules and i scored pretty well for my assignments but all glory to God, coz i know if He didnt help me, i wouldnt have gotten the grades at all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home