Crap overflowing from my brains

Serious stuff, crappie stuff..all these stuff are running thru my brains...

Friday, September 15, 2006

my korkor

so sad...juz heard tat my kor kor's wedding is on the same day as my year end function...i realli dun wanna miss it for anything in the world...well gotto check out with him...
BUT i'm realli happy tat he's getting married... :) he's not my brother but to me, he's like a real brother to me coz he realli takes care of me alot...i mean alot..from the day i joined my second cell till now, i tink i've known him for so many years..wow..haha...from the young girl whose fav words were "I dun know" to everything to me in my late twenties, we have all grown and have come a long way...and i still like the way he looks at me..coz the brotherly affection juz shows in his eyes..haha...
Gosh i'm so proud of my korkor..gosh juz dun let me get too teary at his wedding...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home