Crap overflowing from my brains

Serious stuff, crappie stuff..all these stuff are running thru my brains...

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

reflections

its been a tough week so far..learnt quite a few lessons the hard way, however God is good...He's been with me thruout, making sure tat there are pple ard me to teach me and to encourage me...my suprvisor and manager have been veri encouraging..no matter how bad i had fared or mistakes i had made, they were always there to talk to me and make sure i am okay...
learnt tat communication is veri impt...no matter how busy you tink the person is, its always good to talk to the person...its usually your own perspective and assumptions tat make things worse...ask and ask and ask..tats the best way to understand and to get things done well and efficiently...
made a lot of mistakes and aint gonna make any more of them anymore...

2 Comments:

At October 01, 2006, Blogger Bei Xuan said...

heyys babe! haha. i finally tagged you! lols. yupps. don't stress too much okayys? i promise i'll bring you joy :):):)

you can link me @ http://rainbowsunshines.blogspot.com

 
At October 02, 2006, Blogger PrincessJeanGrey said...

haha okieokie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home