Crap overflowing from my brains

Serious stuff, crappie stuff..all these stuff are running thru my brains...

Monday, September 25, 2006

saturday (23/9)

had orientation in school and realised i am so proud of my school and my teachers...haha...we are a good school yippee!!!!
niwae after tat me and wang went shopping and bought a lot of things...niwae tat wasnt the point...the point was i learnt many things and pondered over many things tat day...
1) we talked abt school days...and i was so astonished at teh ways teachers treat students, humiliating them in public, and stuff tat i dun see in my school...mayb my teachers dun care abt how we grow up (coz i come from a neighbourhood school), but at least i dun have to go thru this kind of stuff...gosh...does gng to a prestigious school "entitle" you to this kind of suffering unless you are smart and popular? there are pros and cons to gng to a prestigious school...if i'm a parent i'll want my kid to do well in his/her life too...but will it ine=stead be a mark in his/her life?a stigma tat he/she will grow up with?

2) compliment i got: are you from sia?haha...i've thot of becoming an air stewardess, but the only criteria i failed at is...i CANT SWIM!!!!! hhaha...but i took tat as a compliment when the guy asked me tat... ;)

3) went to giraffe...not tat fantastic..and lack of desserts..more of drinkingplace..so no-no for me..haha
i'll post some more tml co zi cant tink straight now...juz had onish litre of hoeegarden and some cobra beer...
nitey nite nite...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home