Crap overflowing from my brains

Serious stuff, crappie stuff..all these stuff are running thru my brains...

Sunday, September 10, 2006

why am i blogging?

lying on my bed, i thot abt many things and the word blog juz flashed across my mind and well, guess i juz start to tink abt it...
wat is blogging? its juz like writing your online diary or online thots and ramblings (haha..like wat leo said..) but come to tink of it, isnt it a little scared tat everyone in the whole world is reading wat you are tinking abt or at least typing down? may be there are some bloggers who juz write crap and they dun mean wat they say , but wat if you are writing everything straight from your heart? its vulnerable isnt it? its vulnerable to tink tat you may be judged according to wat you write...wat you feel and say may be ostracized and may even be misunderstood...gosh..haha see i'm so complicated tat i tink all the crappie complicated stuff...

then you muz tink "why are you blogging?"

to many pple, i am funny and crappy and everything tat is fun and laughter put together, true i am but those who know me realli well know tat i have my dark side... i am a person who overestimates myself into tinking tat i am veri strong and thus shutting out emotions...i rarely cry to my own problems (mayb i sob to dramas and touching stuff...) i usually tink with my head and not with my heart and i dun tell anyone my problems, how i feel and wat i tink...see, i have a dark side... (muahaha...) but seriously... why am i blogging if i dun tell anyone anything? i like to write and boy can i "smoke"..haha...so guess this is a rite revenue for me to start letting out my "grievances"...wahaha..no lah juz my thots and babbling nonsense...

2 Comments:

At September 11, 2006, Blogger nulay said...

wahaha this is really a side of you tt i ve never seen b4... btw, its good to write down our feelings online but be careful not to reveal too much tt ppl can 'blackmail' u ;)

 
At September 11, 2006, Blogger PrincessJeanGrey said...

izzit?haha...i gotto trust the expert.. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home