Crap overflowing from my brains

Serious stuff, crappie stuff..all these stuff are running thru my brains...

Saturday, September 09, 2006

wat a day...

today hasnt been a fufilling day..nothing much done except for the extra pounds i put around my waist, bumming ard and watching tv..cant even seem to get myself started on my books...yawn....need to start studying or i wont be able to rush my projs out in time...argh..tink i have lagged awhile in my studies and cant find much motivation to start my engine..well..guess have to wait till i start class end of the month...keep myself busy...haha...
tml will be a better day i hope..haha...juz finished watching a short episode on adoption...its quite a good show and has several segments on the family life..tink its a great joy to have a baby and a family of your own...to share your life with your loved ones...(haha...you are tinking tat i am dying to get married... ;) well tink i can be a good mother but i still need alot to learn to be a good wife!!!)

1 Comments:

At September 10, 2006, Blogger nulay said...

hi peiling, can see tt u just started blogging! quite interesting reading ur thoughts and ramblings lol...btw thks for dropping me your mail! ;) - leo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home