Crap overflowing from my brains

Serious stuff, crappie stuff..all these stuff are running thru my brains...

Friday, June 29, 2007

Is romance still in the air?

I've been glueing my eyes to youtube, indulging myself to the temptation of taiwanese idol dramas... You dun tink its a temptation? You muz be kidding!!! Its such a temptation with all the cute and perfect guys, romantic scenes, "great" plots... AWwW....I'm a sucker... :P But well I dun watch all kinds, I do select... ;) Anyway some great ones that I have watched: It started with a kiss, Devil beside you, Why Why love (exchange love)...Haha...I simply like mike he and rainie! Joe is not bad but I only prefer him in the drama... ;P
Anyway this is not the gist of my thots for today... Ths gist is what I've SUDDENLY learned...haha like sudden revelation... ;)
Well the bad part about watching these taiwanese drama is that you tend to day dream a little too much and I tend to expect a bit more from my bf..haha... Chessy but after those romantic scenes, I compared it to my bf and said "Why aren't you romantic?" Yeah yeah my bf is hopelessly NOT romantic but I can't compare them with my bf many pple will say, its just drama... But girls dun you tink in a secret part of your heart, you silently wish you were like the main character in the drama, being pampered and swept in the seas of romance and love?
BUT the sudden revelation came after these thots... Well thse angles of romantic scenes look good coz you are the onlooker... But if you happen to be the one "main character", you can't see if its romantic or not or how nice the "scene" looks coz you can't see one bit of it unless you have a camcorder 24-7 in your face!!!
Come to tink of it, my bf is not hopelessly not romantic...he may be a little slow in this area however he did do things tat made me melt... Its juz I can't see it and its not like a drama thingy... So the sudden revelation is... Romanace is in the air.. Its all around you if you stop and smell the roses... :)

2 Comments:

At November 11, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

People should read this.

 
At November 11, 2009, Blogger PrincessJeanGrey said...

haha thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home