Crap overflowing from my brains

Serious stuff, crappie stuff..all these stuff are running thru my brains...

Sunday, November 19, 2006

post concert feelings

Juz finished my centre's graduation and concert..after more than a months hard work, the show was finally over...it was a special one for me...not only i was the emcee, but i had the chance to read out the names of the K2 children whom was my first class when i first joined the centre... looking at them take their certs and even seeing them dance made me wanna cry...how big have they grown...
Yesterday had been a day of panicking and losing my mind, but it was worth it...though there were mistakes made and blunders caused, it was a good lesson learnt...
I really enjoyed myself and the next lap will be PTC (parent teacher conference)...we gotto press on and win the race!!! Looking forward to meet the parents, not to tell tales on their children, but more so on how to help them improve and move on to the next level...it is more the time to "correct" parents, not their children, on their parenting in a way so that tehy will know what is the best thing to do for their children...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home