Crap overflowing from my brains

Serious stuff, crappie stuff..all these stuff are running thru my brains...

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

ChickiePox

Haix tats me..I'm having chicken pox...Trust me its not a good thing to have chickenpox no matter what people say about the good deal that goes with it...2 weeks mc...Argh...even though it sounds good to be at home for two weeks doing nothing, I rather not have the dreaded sickness...
Can you imagine how ugly you can look when you have chickenpox?!?! My gosh I can write a long whiney letter about how chickepox has practically ruined my life!!! Alright its not that serious however I did get into mild depression when I first got the case of chickenpox...
When I first discovered I got chickenpox, it was quite ok since there were not many spots..Thought it is usually like that...Even though I was always tired and my body was aching, I was happy to keep the spots at bay...But never did I imagine...Argh after a few days, my golly all the spots start sprouting out like a dreaded disease and I hate it! I can't stand taking baths *not that I am dirty* but I can't stand looking at myself in the mirror! All the ugly spots have even crawled up onto my face and scalp! Argh how am I going to care for my face and hair?
Alrighty folks I'm not a beauty but in this world, there are no ugly people, only lazy people..and I don't belong to that category SO i do want to look good ad have nice beautiful hair.. But with the chickenpox in my scalp, how am i going to comb and take care of my curls? I can't!!! Can you imagine how I feel? I almost wanted to chop off my mane! I can only wash my hair, dry it abit (can you imagin I USED the hairdryer?!?!How can I use the hairdryer with my curls?Argh...Tabbooooo) And my face, I can't put anything on except the calamine lotion...And this is causing pimples but I can't do anything!!!Argh hopefully I can be well and pretty for my fren's wedding... :( And my "qingmeizhuma" said "Hey you don't go for the wedding...I don't have chickenpox and I don't want to have it yet..so don't come and spread to me..." You know how hurting it is? Argh...Enough depressing thoughts, I don't need salt to rub into my wounds, especially when the poxs hurt alot...
Well I am feeling better even though its still ugly...Cried over it and begone with the misery, I've learnt to accept it..well almost as I still cringe at the sight of it when I bathe... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home