Crap overflowing from my brains

Serious stuff, crappie stuff..all these stuff are running thru my brains...

Friday, September 08, 2006

some people say tat a long distance relationship is veri difficult to maintain and it is almost impossible to get anything good out of it...

i am in one and have been in one for two years plus...alot of people are amazed when they know tat and are almost baffled because its me, the dependent little girl who doesn't seem to grow up...i cannot say tat its difficult but the road is never tat smooth all the times...we have our sweet times yet we have bad times, bad times of misunderstandings and petty words...isn't it ironic?when we are together, we share moments of happiness, but we also share moments of flying words and hurt feelings...when we are far away from each other, we share moments of wat it is called "absence makes the heart fonder", yet we also share feelings of jealousy and frustations..

why am i saying all these? i juz had a "silent quarrel" with my bf...i am frustrated with him tat he doesn't bother enuff to talk to me and i am also angry with myself for feeling this way because he is busy...its juz me and myself fighting agst each other..to either win and tink positive or lose and wallow in frustration and self-pity...tats my choice..and i will make it a good one...

it is a lesson for me to learn..i mean everything in this relationship is..learning to be independent, to be trusting, to be understanding...but the most important thing is to communicate..communication is veri impt even for any and every person who is in your life...tat is when we all open up to each other and understand how everyone feels...

i guess there are more things i have to learn in life to grow up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home